Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Full Job Description
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Engineering & Business Service Center, COO Engineering Services,Technical Support & Production Quality
COO Engineering Services is an engineering hub in Assembly, Generator, Towers and Controls manufacturing value chain with expertise in engineering data analysis, technical documentation, product/ process quality control, business process, tooling design, test systems, Enterprise Asset Management and Engineering change Management which would support Vestas global strategies through process optimisation, production support, test validation, cost control and E2E change management. We impose innovative & creative solutions and propel continuous improvement culture to make Vestas vision come true. We always thrive to provide efficient, prompt and timely action to achieve growth and create value. Together we collaborate and commit to build a sustainable tomorrow. This role is part of Manufacturing Engineering and Technical support department. (EAM team).
- As a graduate engineer, Support in implementation of Enterprise Asset Management system in New factories.
- Evaluate the machine/ production data related to down time, labour hours and provide intelligence to factory on place to focus.
- Understand the concept of root cause analysis and support in implementing corrective actions.
- Work in maintaining work orders, ensure completeness in tools, assets’ master data in Infor EAM.
- Learn and support in evaluating the machine efficiency & productivity of factories.
- Provide the KPI reports to factories on a weekly basis.
- Gather necessary engineering or technical documents, specifications, drawings & calibration reports to systematize.
- The ideal candidate should have a solid technical education
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical/Production Engineering graduated in 2021
- Read, understand basic Engineering drawings.
- Microsoft Project, Excel & Power point (added advantage for reporting).
- Communicate with conviction, impact and respect with a range of both internal and external stakeholder.
- Eagerness to learn new things/ concepts/ tasks.
- Have a focused attitude and high degree of flexibility.
- Interest in exploring digitalization through PowerBI/ Simple automations and queries.
What we Offer
We offer a challenging workplace with great professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment with an established wind turbine manufacturer. The department places high focus on a relaxed working environment where professional skills can be developed and enhanced. You will have the opportunity to greatly impact Vestas’ current and future products & process
The work location is Chennai, India
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th July’2021
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability,
simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channelsVestasJust posted