Attend the day to day Die Maintenance (Break down & Preventive Maintenance) activities.
2) Attend the online Troubleshooting trail taking activities.
3) Tool improvements – To improve UPH
4) Implementing KAIZEN, POKA-YOKE and 5S.
5) Re-conditioning of Draw dies and Non-draw dies.
6) Updating History cards.
7) Working in all Conventional machines (SG and DRILLINGM/C)
8) Maintaining spares of allotted tools
Diploma in ToolingMin 2-3 years
Primary Location: IN-TN-Chennai 5Job: MaintenanceOrganization: 22L ClutchesSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobEmployee Status: RegularJob Type: Regular