- Posted Date :04 Jul 2021
- Function/Business Area :Exploration & Production
- Location :Gadimoga
Job Responsibilities :
Meeting company#s objective of safely achieving production targets by making availability of equipment#s to Plant Operations, Trouble-shooting & rectification equipment related problems in round the clock shifts.
- Shift Jobs Management
- Plan and execute the maintenance jobs arising during round the clock shifts.
- Carry out the plant rounds during shifts and communicate the findings to General shift maintenance engineer.
- Carry out maintenance jobs as per PM schedules.
- Identify potential hazards & participate in job safety analysis, HITRA.
- Conduct tool box talks
- Follow up with process engineers for releasing of permits and organize permits for planned maintenance job to be performed by general shift.
- Communicate the plant emergencies / failures in silent hours to senior persons and follow the instructions for corrective actions/ preparations for the activity to be taken up by general shift.
- Execute the special assignments /tasks given to him by Maintenance In- charge
- Carrying LLF checks , recording the observations and undertake rectification.
- Supervise the maintenance works for quality, guidance and safe execution of works.
- Co ordinate with other discipline engineers to ensure reliable operations.
- Documentation Maintain jobs history in SAP ; Generate shift report and communicate the job status to shit manager clearly
- HSE Compliance
- Adopt safe maintenance practices
- Conducting tool box talk
- Follow Permit to Work system
- Ensuring compliance of PPEs among contract personnel
- Maintain good housekeeping in his area of work
Education Requirement :
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience Requirement :
2 Years work experience out of which at least one year on Mechanical systems in petrochemical / refinery or similar plants
Skills & Competencies :
- Knowledge of plant Equipment ; SAP PM/MM Module
- Effective Communication.