Overall Vehicle Development – Packaging
Experience Type of Work: Vehicle pacakaging
Areas of Work: Overall Vehicle
•Good understanding of vehicle systems and sub systems, assembly process
•Conversant with Automotive Product Development Process
•Knowledge of various Vehicle Regulations & Homologation requirements
•Know How of vehicle bill of material and vehicle configurations, Engineering Change Workflow
•Work experience in PDM/PLM tool/Virtual Reality
•Expert in MS Office Suite
•Good Communication skills – German language proficiency would be an added advantage
Main Task Description
– Finalizaton of pacakaging concepts with alignment with stake holders
– Participate in all relevant meetings with stakeholders.
– Present topics in relevant Management meetings.
– Active Participation in DST,DBBK for clarifying the concerns and its resolution
– aDrive collaboration across MBRDI with BTVs, CAx, PDM and MO engineers in the identified domain/ assembly line planning; must be demonstrated by project deliveries.
– Proficient knowledge in integration touch points across all areas of knowledge such as Styling, Design, CAE, CAX and Manufacturing, to ensure satisfactory deliveries.
– Be able to perform all the tasks expected from pacakge team member
– Take complete ownership in one area of packaging competence.
– Ideas/innovation/customization of the tools or processes.\
– Behavioral parameters:
— Follow LS2020 principles
– To follow MBRDI Compliance guidelines and integrity is must. No deviation.
– Informs as soon as possible when deadlines cannot be met
– Acknowledges own contribution to mistakes and develop a method to avoid that mistake in future for him/herself and the team- Understands expectations/requirements quickly (less amount of time spent by other people to train/explain)
– Timely escalation
– Uses his time in office efficiently (i.e. doing1 day of work in 1 day)
– Always willing to learn new things
– Effective in communication skills (written/spoken/presentation/command over language)
– Willing to go the extra mile and take extra work on team/department level. Does more than asked for (without affecting core work)
— Supports the team to understand the requirements
– Makes sure efficient work methods are used in the team
– Helps team members with communication whenever required
– Recognizes when escalations are required and handles them appropriately
– Evaluates the team’s recent performance and the implementation of solutions for previous feedback/escalations from the partner
– Enables the partner to express feedback
– Proposes solutions (work methods, communication model etc.) and gets buy-in from the partner
– Plans his/her work (defining own deadlines, align deadlines with milestones/partner)
– Promote team work by having an effective deputy, i.e. the deputy is informed on time and in detail about pending work and the deputy’s name is mentioned in WiW and in the absence notice.
– Is fulfilling the deputy role for someone else and takes this seriously (as if it were his/her own responsibility).
– Is able to identify and organize his/her own training needs.
– Support team growth, demonstrate good practice, build trust relationship and acceptability- Identify 3 initiatives that can be led with a team and complete them as planned
– Performance feedback of team member quarterly basis