- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical
- Minimum 60 % marks
To design and develop motor & inverter system for hybrid vehicle.
- Lay-outing & packaging of Motor & Inverter in vehicle.
- Electrical & CAN integration of motor & inverter in vehicle.
- Thermal management of motor for performance optimization.
- Development of proto parts & tooled up parts by concurrent engineering with suppliers.
- Analysis of market problems, NVH & Assembly issues pertaining to hybrid system.
- AIS certification tests, Safety & compliance & Vehicle evaluations & countermeasure to failures.
- CAD proficiency : Uni-graphics – Modeling (mandatory) & CAE.
- Understanding of Motor & Inverter specifications & performance/ reliability requirements.
- Understanding of production processes for parts of a motor, inverter, assembly process – design for manufacturing.
- Understanding of thermal systems.
- Tolerance stack-up, GD&T, BOM Management, Statistical Analysis.
- Understanding of Manual and Automated manual transmission system.
- Self-motivated, flexible and a team-player
- Evidence of strong networking skills
- Good communication and presentation skills & an initiator
Specific expertise required for functional area :
- Preferably have work experience in an OEM.
- Willingness to travel.