The key purpose of the HR team is to help Hitachi ABB Powergrids, stand out when it comes to our people – from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven. You will be part of Hitachi ABB Powergrids Global Business Services (GBS), L&D team based out of Bangalore, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the team leader, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Update training catalogue and execution and reviews of trainings.
- Consolidate nominations for training enrolments
- Managing booking and cancellations of training nominations/programs.
- Coordinating and support training programs
- Ensuring execution and delivery of L&D services according to defined Service Level Agreements(s)
- Communicating information regarding policies and standards on L&D to internal stakeholders as needed.
- Capturing data related to Learning and Development into appropriate systems as necessary.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in any stream.
- 1-3 years of experience in HR Operations/L&D from a reputed organization.
- Experience in HR Shared Services for a Global Company.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS – Office, organizing and coordination and analytic skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.