We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high-quality value.
POST TITLE: Trainee Engineer
LOCATION: Bangalore/Baroda – India
REPORTING TO: Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Fresher
Joining Date : September 2021
· Engineering Graduates – Only 2021 pass outs
· Discipline: Computer Science
· Percentage – 60% throughout (10th, 12th & above)
· Excellent coding skills in Java/C#
· Good communication skills
We hire for potential and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
Why should you apply?
We hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company, we would like to hear from you.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Will Be Good At
What We Do For You
- • Summer Fridays – Throughout July and August, all employees will have Friday afternoons off (or equivalent time in the week)
• Generous Annual Leave – 20-25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
• Life insurance – 3-4x times annual salary
• Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
• 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
• A range of local benefits!
Who We Are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country’s best-known businesses, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands. We’ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,600 staff serving over 25,000 customers across the UK. As an employer, we do things differently. We hire differently. We promote at pace. We recognise excellence.