Gurgaon Haryana India
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?
Join our Baker Hughes Turbomachinery Sourcing Product Line!
Our Procurement Team provides support for regional and corporate projects. We are in contact with local and regional teams to collaborate and innovate. We manage the buying process and engage in commercial sourcing management in order to achieve the best contractual conditions and best results for company.
Partner with the best
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for Buying and Fulfillment of Valve parts being part of India Procurement Management Center of Excellence (COE). In this role you will follow an individual work plan, manage global stake holders & suppliers, meet day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action and long- term planning.
As a Buying/Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Floating RFQ/Inquiry to potential global suppliers for Casting, machining & Catalogue parts. Also, Shaping Deflation, Savings and BCC penetration while optimizing supplier base, able to shape should cost analysis
- Performing negotiations with suppliers on techno-commercial aspects and aligning terms of purchase favorably. Also, assess supplier capabilities and review detail manufacturing schedule/ GANTT Charts
- Evaluating & monitoring supplier performance thru monthly/weekly scorecards. Also have ability to communicate effectively (Daily/weekly) with Baker Hughes Global supplier base in different time zones
- Connecting with Site Material, Engineering, Project team on shortages while identifying and implement process improvements
- Managing Push-Out and Pull-In of orders, Organize parts pick up while reducing overall logistics costs with timely deliveries
- Ensuring control of orders, dates management, shipping notices while keeping system updated
- Being responsible for all aspects related to parts supplier management and execution, monitoring parts availability from global factories, productivity and quality
- Developing risk mitigation strategies including contingency plans, lead-time reductions and supply chain efficiency. Also, Possess knowledge of Inco terms, EU and US regulatory and import requirements
Fuel your passion, To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelors from an accredited university or college (with 3-7 yrs. of experience in Sourcing) preferably from Mechanical/Industrial Engineering background
- Possess working knowledge of Castings, forgings & machining process
- Have experience with Valve manufacturing is desirable and know-how of foundry process is an add on
- Have ERP experience with SAP & Ariba will be advantageous
- Have good quantitative, data analysis and presentation skills
- Have hands-on and ability to handle multiple priorities in a an international environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week) post pandemic requires approval from Manager. Also, work timings will be from 1:00 – 10:00 PM. (Please note timings may change to general basis on factory business want us to support )