Job Description Summary
The Lead SCADA Engineer works as part of the Hybrids controls engineering team in an international environment and will be responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of GE’s Hybrid SCADA Systems. This includes but it is not limited to SCADA systems, control networks, cyber security programs, up to and including interfaces with the upper level customer control systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, developing, and testing SCADA screens & SCADA software scripts, live & historical trends, and alarm screens for Renewables product/projects.
- SQL reports designing, developing, and testing for Renewables product/projects using SQL server report builder.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for OS and networking (including but not limited to DI/DO, Ethernet, FO etc.), assist with installation of servers through various projects/sites, and collaborate on tasks within the Controls team.
- Maintains existing Server environments.
- Assist in preparing proposal/presentation of engineering projects/programs (provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours, etc) for bids.
- Collaborate with customers’ IT team on OS/network/Cybersecurity aspects of projects and assist Project & Service Teams for integrations on site.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- This role requires advanced experience in the Engineering/Technology & Controls Engineering. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Fundamental understanding of manufacturing environments and OT, ICS, SCADA, and PLC technology.
- Having experience in VB scripts for complicated and Project specific SCADA development.
- Fundamental understanding of IT and OT network communication protocols (For example: TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, Modbus, OPC, OPC UA, PROFINET, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Server hardware, software and Operating Systems, platform configuration, Virtual and Cloud technologies, networking/distributed computing environments, and systems management tools.
- Excellent programming skills in SQL server, Oracle, Powershell, VB, .Net, Java, Python or other related language, as required.
- Expertise in SQL database operations.
- Prior experience with VMware.
- Proficiency in communicating technical concepts both verbally and in written documentation.
- Familiarity with GE’s Cimplicity software (SCADA) platform is a plus
- Advanced Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- NTT LTD hiring Freshers GET
- Ingredion Hiring Plant Manager
- Process Engineering and EHS Manager, India@ Ingredion
- Siemens Gamesa Required Engineer Production
- Fresher Recruitment -IT Apply Now
- walk-in-interviews For M,Sc Organic & Analytical Chemistry Freshers
- HETERO walk In for Engineers
- Boeing Hiring Associate System Engineer – Elect Power System