Sr. Engineer / Lead Engineer Engineering Support
Job Posting Date
: Jul 16, 2021, 1:02:58 AM
- Sr. Engineer / Lead Engineer Engineering Support reports functionally to Manager Global Design Services ASCO FLMC at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
- Person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications independently.
- Lead the AFP Team and Maintain Quality and Schedule Requirements.
- Perform Peer QC and groom the Team of Engineer CAD.
- Work on selected design projects as a member. Provide backup support as needed for other
- Prepare assembly design layouts with complete GD&T, analysis of fits and clearances.
- Manufacturing, Assembly and Testing Related Fixture Design Support
- Performing Tolerance studies (stack-up)
- Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components.
- Provide necessary drawings/3D models required from concept through production.
- Provide drawing packages including details, assemblies, layouts, and BOM structures.
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required.
- Handling of multiple projects.
- Adherence to quality process.
- Meet the Innovation Objectives.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering with 12+ years of relevant experience or Degree in Mechanical desired with relevant exposure to design environment @8-10 years
- Software skills: Creo (Expert level), DraftSight, PDMLink, Adept
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Good Knowledge of Solenoid Valves, Fixtures, Cylinders and FRLs will be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards preferred.
- Good drawing reading and understanding abilities.
- Respect company’s values and ethics
- A willingness to learn is critical.
- Good communication skills are desirable.