Navi Mumbai – HO (Turbhe – BCIPL), IN
BASF Asia Pacific
Research & Development
- Synthesis and scale-up of small organic molecules / intermediates / active ingredients on milligram to multikilogram quantities
- Planning of synthesis including retrosynthesis and literature search
- Process development & optimization of routes to advanced intermediates/finished products (chemical, physical and preparative).
- Planning, evaluating & documenting experiments, preparing tech transfer documents such as lab development reports
- Collaborating with cross functional project teams such as research, analytical, safety etc.
- Adhering to BASF EHS, HR policies and work practices
KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE:
- Postgraduate (M. Sc.) in organic chemistry with sound theoretical & practical knowledge in organic synthesis
- Working minimum for 2 years in chemical / pharmaceutical / agrochemical industry as a bench chemist.
- Hands on experience in kilo lab, pilot plant, flow chemistry would be preferred
Should possess adequate technical skills required to perform the jo