Primary Skill : [[reqPrimarySkill]]
Secondary Skill : [[reqSecondarySkill]]
Other Skills : [[reqOtherSkills]]
Organizational Level 1 : Amdocs Services
Organizational Level 2 : Global Delivery
Manager : Priya Agrawal
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Talent Acquisition: [[recruiterName]]
Required Travel : Minimal
Open to Relocation : Relocation – No
Referral Bonus Reward Amount* : ₹25,000.00
* In case this job is open for Amdocs employees only “Refer Friend to Job”option is disabled
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an
All you need is…
- At least 1.5 years and up to 5 years of experience in SW Engineering role.
- Strong programming background esp in python and python Django framework
- Strong experience in automated testing tools like pytest and mocking tools like pytest-mock
- Working experience in relational databases.
- Working experience with version control tools like Git and Bitbucket.
- Willingness to use visualation tools like powerBI or metabase to represent data graphically
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring and Clean Code.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum and TDD
- Experience with Continuous Integration(Jenkins), Continuous