- Managing and controlling team of production engineers.
- Managing and controlling – Production , stores , Material receipt , packing and dispatch operations.
- Production Planning , Production scheduling , control of production activities – Fabrication of panels, assembly of panels , wiring of panels , offer panels to testing team , finishing of panels before packing and dispatch.
- Decision making.
- Main KPI- Revenue , Inventory , Rework , FPY , OTD.
- Monthly reporting , analysis , optimize , improvement on KPI.
- HSE Compliance.
- Identifying and driving continuous improvement projects.
- Proactively resolve issues in production.
- Material planning as per revenue plan.
- Purchasing of Items which are in production scope.
- Assembly & wiring of panels from Subcontractors as per schedule.
- Coordination with internal stack holders.
- Finishing of panel for packing & dispatches.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A BE in Electrical &Electronics/ Electronics & Communication engineering.
- Minimum 10 to Maximum 15 years of relevant experience.
- Language preferences Kannada , English , Hindi language.
- Planning , Scheduling, decision making, drafting , communication, analytical & logical thinking.
- SAP knowledge , Experience on PS , MM , SD module.
Interested candidate can apply online -Apply Hear on company website