Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop and evaluate integrated systems
2. Design and evaluate prototypes
3. Work on CAD/CAM software
1. Previous experience as a robotics engineer or similar role
2. Must be well-versed in applied physics and mechanics
3. Excellent knowledge of CAD/CAM software
4. An analytical mind
5. Knowledge of cost, efficiency, and productivity optimization methods
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 200 per design).
We are more interested in candidates with the motivation to learn than focus on earning.
2. Letter of recommendation