Deputy Manager – Maintenance
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
. Plant maintenance responsibilities which includes :
a) Preventive Maintenance.
b) Corrective Maintenance.
c) Breakdown Maintenance
2. Equipment & personnel safety compliance. Create safe work environments by Reducing fatigue, Reducing accidents , Eliminating potential areas of accidents
3. Handling & guiding team of maintenance technicians.
4. Spare parts management.
5. SAP activities for PM module at user level.
6. Co-ordination with OEMs & other functions in the organisation
7. Cost monitoring & Spares cost reduction
8. System Implementation ( TPM etc.)
9. Achieve optimum capacity utilization with minimum downtime and maximum delivery.
10. Ensure consistent system and process adherence, by self and team, through various audits.
11. Achieve the targets with maximum utilization of people and machines.
12. Ensure smooth gelling of the support activities with the manufacturing
13. Deploy & Cross Deploy relevant best practices
14. Leverage IT in upgrading the manufacturing process.
15. Develop and sustain harmonious employee relations.
16.Ensure conformance to IR laws/ labor legislation/ statutory compliances at all times
3 to 6 years
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical