Production Excellence Executive at Cargill
Job ID 123285Date posted 06/08/2021Location : Bengaluru, India
Job Purpose and Impact
The Production Excellence Executive will help develop, implement and sustain process improvement initiatives using Six Sigma methodologies. We seek an entry-level professional to conduct continuous improvement activities with low project cost and risk and activities with well-defined processes for a single site/location.
Provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks.
Monitor, and implement continuous improvement best practices.
Help develop and coordinate continuous improvement plans for projects with low cost and risk, reaching and sustaining project goals.
Participate in conducting organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies that meet business requirements.
Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Graduation in Mechanical Engg/Electrical/Instrumentation /Food tech.
- 3-5 Years of Exp. in manufacturing industry i.e. FMCG/Food industries
- Good Analytical and Problem solving skill ,Conflict management, Manufacturing system knowledge
- Knowledge and Hands of experience of Lean Six sigma tools
- Effective communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills for multiple levels of Cargill and customer organizations