What this job involves:
- Quarterly maintenance of all FCUs, AHUs, PACs, Split, HRWs, Scrubber, VAVs and VRFs
- According to the 52-week planner, monthly maintenance of all FCUs, AHUs, PACs, Split, HRWs, Scrubber, VAVs and VRFs etc.
- Daily readings of all critical set-points
- Supervision of all outsourced HVAC service providers
- Support the Assistant Manager Technical/ Engineering Manager in managing the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing installations & all Civil maintenance within the facility.
- Responsible for preparation of critical spares list for all installations as per manufacturer’s recommendations and plan for the inventory where the maintenance is carried out with in-house teams.
- Implement and oversee the pre-emptive maintenance programme to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment.
- Assist the Chief Engineer to review the maintenance/service practices of M&E Contractors to deliver quality work practices in line with the manufacturer recommendations.
- Maintain the logbooks, checklists and PPM schedules for all M & E installations.
- Manage Downtime/ Breakdowns.
- Arrange for ad-hoc M&E set ups as per the client requirement from time to time.
- Ensure the contractors follow the house rules at all times and the projects are handled with minimum inconvenience to the Client.
- Assume AFM responsibilities if need arises.
- Responsible to handle the shifts independently on all Engineering related matters.
- Daily Walk around of the Facility
- Update and implement Emergency Response plan; drills etc as required
- Operational Audits and Compliance.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
A highly skilled professional
You should be a graduate in engineering ( electrical) and have one to five years’ experience in Facility management . Proven experience with continuous improvement initiatives and client reporting is also vital for this role. If you’re familiar with occupational safety requirements matched with strong computer literacy and the ability to manage activities using different systems, then you might be the best fit for this job.
A client service champ
A strong customer service focus is a pre-requisite of this job. Do you have unmatched people skills that can help you ease your interactions with a wide range of client staff—regardless of their level—and their demands? An outstanding multitasking talent also provides a perfect complement to your skill set.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, our purpose is to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
We make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.